HAT Message Board

Post a reply || Back to HAT Message Board

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gun Supporter Rally at Statehouse

Delete this post Submitted by Ed Gallo on 13/Apr/2018 in reply to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gun Supporter Rally at Statehouse posted by Frank on 12/Apr/2018

Our big push now is to identify who these Constitutional Terrorists are in our state government right now starting with the Governor, Lt Governor, Speaker of the House, Attorney General, Secretary of State, etc etc. We are trying to find credible candidates to challenge each and every one of them. We will make certain our people are aware of who they are and are well informed.

Our people NEED TO VOTE!!! I cannot say this enough.

These liberals believe they can do whatever they want to us now. The next thing you will see is an attack against lamprey control AGAIN and, THIS TIME, they will likely win.

I firmly believe this is part of a plan by these people to eventually take our guns. Year one of their plan has gone better than their wildest dreams thanks to our lying Governor Scott. It will only get worse if he is reelected because they will take another big bite against our Rights next year and likely try to take them in two years. I never believed this could happen in Vermont but here we are and we can thank ourselves for letting these carpet bagging liberals come to Vermont and get themselves elected.

Tomorrow is important and now, the weather is working against us but we still need a strong showing. Thanks and see you tomorrow!!! Ed

Replies to this post

• A - Ed Gallo 14/Apr/2018

Reply to this post

Name:

E-mail (optional):

Subject:

Insert styled text: Bold | Italic | Underlined
Disable styled text