HAT Message Board

Post a reply || Back to HAT Message Board

Re: Re: Re: Re: Gun Supporter Rally at Statehouse

Delete this post Submitted by Frank on 07/Apr/2018 in reply to Re: Re: Re: Gun Supporter Rally at Statehouse posted by Ed Gallo on 07/Apr/2018

I just got home from the Shelburne Road pro gun rally. Nice turn out on a cold day and there was somewhere around 250 people that showed up. The group made its way up to Shelburne Rd and there was a lot of horn honking and waving as the cars went by almost all in support. The overall theme I got from that demonstration was sports people all throughout the state need to get out to vote next November if they want to change the way we are governed. I urge everyone reading this to attend and be an active participant in next Saturday's pro gun rally to be held at the statehouse in Montpelier. It is very important to fight back and reverse the damage that Governor Scott has done. I ran into one of the Grand Isle legislators today and informed him that I didn't plan on voting for Scott again and that I was very disappointed in him and the rest of the liberal Legislators who want to erode our Second Amendment protection.

Replies to this post

Reply to this post

Name:

E-mail (optional):

Subject:

Insert styled text: Bold | Italic | Underlined
Disable styled text